Sunday, August 10, 2008

Write, Write, Write - D. done

Part A. of Write, Write, Write has been done in the post, Core Families and saved as a draft. As well as several of the other posts. Which completes Part C. (Prepare several posts in draft mode and pre-publish.)

Done: Wrote about deceased sister and a story about my 3rd GrGrandfather, Frank Kratochvil. D. Write a brief biographical sketch on one of your ancestors.

I cannot imagine me doing E. Sign up to host a future carnival so until I check up on hosting a carnival the best I can aim for in this section is a Diamond.

B. Participate in a genealogy or family history related blog carnival. See the AnceStories post "August Is..." (http://ancestories1.blogspot.com/2008/08/august-is.html) for a list of these carnivals and their submission URLs and deadlines. I signed up for the "I Smile" Carnival but not sure I have that figured out.

Going to dash off to the store for the Sunday to buy several newspapers as "I am in the newspaper today" !!!!! YEHAA>> work recognition without asking! Cannot be a deal like that. Well, I will hold off total judgement until I read the article and see the photo that was taken. 8:47 a.m. EST, GenieBk

No comments: